MESSIKA NEW YORK LLC, SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General terms and conditions of in-store sale applicable from January, 1st 2024.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF IN-STORE SALE APPLICABLE UNTIL DECEMBER 31th 2023 : CLICK HERE
The present Sales Terms and Conditions are applicable to all sales of MESSIKA products (“Products”) made within MESSIKA store located at The Shops at Hudson Yards, 20 Hudson Yards, New York, NEW YORK 10001, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (“Store”), between MESSIKA NEW YORK LLC (“MESSIKA”) and the customers (“Customers”).
I - CONDITIONS FOR PRODUCTS RETURN
Products accepted for returns
All sales are complete and final. MESSIKA will not refund any Product purchased in the Store.
However, MESSIKA allows its Customers to return purchased Products for an exchange or a Store credit, so long as the following cumulative conditions are met:
- The exchange must be requested within a maximum of 30 days following the date of the invoice;
- The return request must be addressed to the Store in which the Product was purchased and the return can only be carried out there;
- The returned Product must be brand new, unused (not worn or engraved). Upon return of the Product, MESSIKA’s quality control will assess its condition;
- The Product must be returned with:
- The original box, fully intact,
- The GIA certificate(s) issued upon purchase,
- The authenticity card
Products not accepted for returns
MESSIKA reserves the right to refuse to take back a Product in the following instances:
- Returned Products that are incomplete, damaged, deteriorated, soiled, or exhibit any condition that reasonably suggests prior use or wear;
- Products that have been the subject of a return request more than twice successively;
- Specially ordered Products, such as items created at the Customer’s request;
- Made-to-order Products, including orders for items that are currently unavailable or in an unavailable size;
- Customized-to-order Products, such as engraved or modified items.
MESSIKA will not, under any circumstances, issue a refund for any Product(s) purchased outside of the Store, including purchases made from other retailers or ecommerce websites.
Subject to compliance with the above return conditions, MESSIKA will provide an exchange as soon as possible.
- Exchanges only permit the returned Product to be replaced with the same model in a different colour of gold and/or size.
- In the event of an increase in retail price between the date of purchase and the date of exchange, the Customer must pay the price difference.
- It is specified that in cases of gifts, the recipient of the gift may exchange it.
If the Customer wishes to return their purchase for another model or if the Product cannot be exchanged due to an unavailability of the Customer’s desired size or model, a Store credit may be issued.
The Store credit is personal and valid for one (1) year from its issue date, exclusively in the Store in which the purchase was made.
For gifts, the Store credit cannot be issued in the recipient’s name, but the Customer’s name only.
The Store credit cannot be swapped for cash or bought back, replaced or refunded if lost, stolen, illegible or expired. MESSIKA shall not be held responsible in the event of fraudulent use of the Store credit by a third party.
Store credits are not refundable.
II – AFTER – SALES SERVICES
Depending on technical feasibility, the Product may be refurbished by MESSIKA, at the Customer’s expense, upon presentation of receipt of purchase and the certificate of authenticity.
III - CLAIMS – INFORMATION
For all information, claims, invoking of legal guarantees or questions about the conditions of sale of MESSIKA Products or those Products themselves, the Customer may contact Customer Services by email at email@example.com