GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF IN-STORE SALE MESSIKA GROUP
MESSIKA RETURN POLICY
The present Sales Terms and Conditions are applicable to all sales of MESSIKA products (“Products”) made within MESSIKA store located at Aventura Mall 19501 Biscayne Blvd, MIAMI, FL 33180, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (“Store”), between MESSIKA AVENTURA LLC (“MESSIKA”) and the customers (“Customers”).
I - CONDITIONS FOR PRODUCTS RETURN
Producs accepted for returns
All sales are complete and final. MESSIKA will not refund any Product purchased in the Store.
However, MESSIKA allows its Customers to return purchased Products for an exchange or a Store credit, so long as the following cumulative conditions are met:
- The exchange must be requested within a maximum of 30 days following the date of the invoice;
- The return request must be addressed to the Store in which the Product was purchased and the return can only be carried out there;
- The returned Product must be brand new, unused (not worn or engraved). Upon return of the Product, MESSIKA’s quality control will assess its condition;
- The Product must be returned with:
- The original box, fully intact,
- The GIA certificate(s) issued upon purchase,
- The guarantee card
Products not accepted for returns
MESSIKA reserves the right to refuse to take back a Product in the following cases:
- Returned products that are incomplete, damaged, deteriorated, soiled or in any other condition that would reasonably suggest that they have been used or worn;
- Products that have been the subject of a return request more than twice successively;
- Products that were specially ordered such as the creation of an item at the Customer’s request;
- Products that were made to order such as ordering an unavailable item or in an unavailable size;
- Products customized to order such as engraved or modified items.
Subject to compliance with the above return conditions, MESSIKA will provide an exchange as soon as possible.
- Exchanges only permit the returned Product to be replaced with the same model in a different colour of gold and/or size.
- In the event of an increase in retail price between the date of purchase and the date of exchange, the Customer must pay the price difference.
- It is specified that in cases of gifts, the recipient of the gift may exchange it.
If the Customer wishes to return their purchase for another model or if the Product cannot be exchanged due to an unavailability of the Customer’s desired size or model, a Store credit may be issued.
The Store credit is personal and valid for one (1) year from its issue date, exclusively in the Store in which the purchase was made.
For gifts, the Store credit cannot be issued in the recipient’s name, but the Customer’s name only.
The store credit cannot be swapped for cash or bought back, replaced or refunded if lost, stolen, illegible or expired. MESSIKA shall not be held responsible in the event of fraudulent use of the Store credit by a third party.
Store credits are not refundable.
II – MESSIKA COMMERCIAL GUARANTY
The Customer recognizes that the Products sold are in perfect conditions. However, Customers shall benefit from MESSIKA two-year guarantee provided with the Products, if a compliance or hidden defect is discovered under normal conditions of use. The terms and conditions of MESSIKA Guarantee will be provided to Customers at the time of purchase.
III – AFTER – SALES SERVICES
Depending on technical feasibility, the Product may be refurbished by MESSIKA, at the Customer’s expense, upon presentation of receipt of purchase and the certificate of authenticity.
CLAIMS - INFORMATION
For all information, claims, invoking of legal guarantees or questions about the conditions of sale of MESSIKA Products or those Products themselves, the Customer may contact Customer Services by email at firstname.lastname@example.org